Join 450+ leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives for the inaugural Texas Data Center Summit on October 10. Expert speakers will discuss new opportunities and challenges, including:
* Financing speculative data center development: Can it be done?
* The next Texas and central state data center market: Economic development incentives, connectivity & explosive growth
* The impact of the cloud on new development: Opportunity or threat?
* Disaster scenarios: Strategies for “The Day after Tomorrow,” including fire, redundancy & UPS
More than 4,000 executives have attended The National Data Center Summit Series conferences since 2011 in New York, Santa Clara, Chicago, Los Angeles. The inaugural Texas Data Center Summit will bring special focus to data center real estate opportunities and challenges in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets.
Participating Investors, Owners & Developers (as of Sept. 19):
* 1547 Critical Systems Realty
* ByteGrid Holdings LLC
* C7 Data Centers
* Compass Datacenters
* DataBank, Ltd.
* Digital Fortress
* Digital Realty
* Houston Data Center
* Stream Data Centers
* T5 Data Centers
** Featuring High-Level Panel Discussions **
- Greater Texas Market 360: With a Tax-Friendly Business Climate, a Deregulated Utility System and Lower Costs of Land and Construction, What Types of Investors are Becoming More Active?
- The Impact of the Cloud on New Development: Opportunity or Threat?
- The Next Texas and Central State Data Center Market: Analysis & Predictions for New Market Investment & Development
- A View from the Public Sector: Analysis of the State’s Data Strategy – and Incentives for New Private Sector Development
- Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
- Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of Financial Sector, Healthcare and Educational Demand Drivers — Will End-Users Seek Additional Colocation Space in the Next 12-24 Months or Pursue Custom Design-and-Build Solutions?
- Data Center Disaster Scenarios: Strategies for “The Day after Tomorrow,” Including Fire, Redundancy & UPS
- Fireside Chat with Texas Data Center Firm of 2013
CONFERENCE SERIES TESTIMONIALS:
Executive Vice President, National Director | Technology Solutions Group,
Principal, Director – Data Center Group,
Sales Engineer – New York Metro Region,
Advanced Business Communications
Senior Director, Co Founder Data Center Advisory Group,
Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices and the Most Active Industry Executives:
Texas Department of Information Resources
Stream Data Centers
J. Todd Raymond
1547 Critical Systems Realty
HP Cloud Services
Allen Economic Development Corp.
Cushman & Wakefield Western
T5 Data Centers
Ubiquity Critical Environments
Green House Data
San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
Compass Data Centers
Deutsche Bank Securities