Greater New York Data Center Summit
An Intelligence and Networking Event for Commercial Real Estate & Technology Executives who Specialize in Data Center Investment, Development, Management and Operations
Hear from 25+ Speakers from around the Nation and Greater New York City
November 29, 2011 – 7:30 am-1:30 pm
McGraw-Hill Conference Center -
New York City
The cloud, SaaS, social media, mobile applications, high frequency trading – the bricks and mortar underpinning them all is data center real estate, which has become a vibrant, exciting, and stable asset class but not one for the uninitiated. The Greater New York Data Center Summit will highlight the unique challenges and opportunities to exploit in the New York Metro market.
- Thomas Traugott, Regional Leasing Director, Commercial Real Estate – Newport, The LeFrak Organization
> If you have an interest in commercial real estate’s hot sector, and want to learn more about data center opportunities, make plans to attend the GREATER NEW YORK DATA CENTER SUMMIT to hear from and network with industry experts. Leading national and regional data center firms and end-users are expected to attend and participate.
Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
• What are the unique types of debt capital available for data center investment, development and repositioning of existing assets?
• Who are the most active equity players and what are their return requirements?
• What are the unique data center demands of the region’s financial firms in today’s environment?
• How is the demand for data center and storage capacity, driven by consumer and business patterns likely to change in the next 5-10 years?
Additional Agenda Coverage:
• How can commercial real estate executives and data center owners work more effectively with end-users?
• Following recent development and construction, is the Tri-State’s data center supply adequately meeting demand?
• Where is new development of data centers and repositioning of existing assets likely to occur in the next 5 years: New Jersey or New York City?
• Why are investors and developers now considering Manhattan for new data centers?
• What are the unique management and operations requirements of data centers?
• Analysis and review of Greater New York data center capitalization rates and market fundamentals
• Investment, Development and Financing Outlook for 2012