|Highlights from The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit:|
|Lyneir Richardson, Chief Executive Officer, Brick City Development Corporation participates in Northern New Jersey & Suburban New York Investment and Development Update.||Zach Solomon, Managing Director, The Solomon Organization offers analysis during New Jersey Multifamily Investors Panel: A Tale of Two States and the Infusion of New Buyers.|
|Kevin Cummings, President and Chief Executive Officer, Investors Bank participates in Financing for Investment & Development in an Evolving Debt Climate: Rising Interest Rates, Tightening Lending Standards and New Challenges.||Frank Ferruggia, Partner, McCarter & English, LLP moderates Property Revaluation & The Property Tax Burden: Analysis of Solutions for Owners, with Alan R. Hammer, Member, Brach Eichler, LLC; Michael I. Schneck, Esq., Managing Member, Schneck Law Group LLC and David B. Wolfe, Member, Skoloff & Wolfe.|
|Adam Mermelstein, Managing Member, Treetop Development contributes to Northern New Jersey & Suburban New York Investment and Development Update.||The Next Investment Wave: Analysis of Value-Add Acquisitions in Rising New Jersey Submarkets with Jeffrey Carus, Principal, Advalurem Group; Jeffrey Carus, Principal, Advalurem Group and Richard Miller, CEO, The Pegasus Group.|
|Bryan E. Oos, Vice President of Development, Toll Brothers contributes to Special Gold Coast Focus: Incentivizing Development in Jersey City and Burgeoning Submarkets.||Modernizing Multifamily Design & Construction: Smaller Units, Eco-Friendliness and the Future of the New Jersey Apartment with John Cetra, Founding Partner, CetraRuddy; Tom Barton, Principal, Barton Partners Architects Planners, Inc. and Dean Marchetto, Founding Principal, Marchetto Higgins Stieve Architects, P.C.|
NEW JERSEY’S PREMIER COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE ORGANIZER: More than 1,400 senior-level executives and decision makers have attended our New Jersey events since 2011, including:
* The inaugural New Jersey Apartment Summit, held on November 2, 2011; 325 attended
* The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit, held on November 29, 2012; 350 attended
* The inaugural New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, held on February 26, 2013; 450 attended
* The inaugural Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, held on May May 29, 2013; 240 attended
Participating Owners, Operators, Investors & Developers (as of October 23):
- Advance Realty Development
- Altdance Residential Company
- AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- BNE Real Estate Group
- Bozzuto Management Group
- Brick City Development Corporation
- Cambridge Property Group
- Duke Properties
- Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Home Proprties
- Jonathan Rose Companies
- LCOR, Inc.
- LPZ Management
- Madison Apartment Group, L.P.
- Matdix Development Group
- Morgan Properties
- Russo Development
- Salvigsen Management
- Squiretown Properties, LLC
- The Bozzuto Group
- The Pegasus Group
- tdeetop Development
- Value Companies, Inc.
- Windsor Communities
- Woodmont Properties
- (partial list)
** AGENDA COVERAGE **
- State of the New Jersey Multifamily Market: Analysis of Investment Sales Volume & Market Fundamentals in Northern Suburban, Gold Coast, Central/Princeton and Southern Markets
- Analysis of Emerging Submarkets: Where are the New Investment & Development Opportunities?
- The Increasing Cost of Traditional Debt: Analysis of Bank, Life Company and GSE Programs in a Changing Interest Rate
- Multifamily Investment Opportunities: Who is Buying, in What Markets/Submarkets and at what Capitalization Rates?
- Resurging CMBS: Is CMBS Issuance Back and Here to Stay, and What Impact will it Have on Value and Overall Deal Volume?
- New Construction & Development: What are the New and Innovative Luxury, Affordable, Mixed-Income Projects Coming Online?
- Politics, Business & Real Estate: Separating Fact from Fiction and in Pursuit of “Good Politics” in Real Estate
- Exploring New and Unique JV Equity Partnerships for Investment & Development: Will Equity Deals Become More Popular as Interest Rates Edge Up?
- A Green Management & Operations Strategy in the Digital Age: Exploring the Positive Impact and Related Challenges of Technology on Marketing, Leasing & Tenant Retention for Both Operators and Renters
- Modernizing Multifamily Design & Construction: Smaller Units, Eco-Friendliness and the Future of the New Jersey Apartment