Multifamily and apartment building executives are encouraged to attend The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo, the high-level market intelligence and networking conference on November 27. The summit will be held at the Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center in Florham Park, New Jersey. The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo will bring together the most active and innovative firms in multifamily investment, development, financing and operations for discussion, debate and networking.
> READ THE LATEST NEW JERSEY APARTMENT SUMMIT NEWS UPDATE.
- Who are the new investors and developers to the New Jersey multifamily industry in 2012?
- What are the markets and submarkets poised for new rental growth?
- How is election year politics impacting the regional multifamily/apartment markets?
If you are active in New Jersey’s multifamily/apartment industry, or have an interest in this region, The New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo is the one event you cannot afford to miss!
“What is the State of New Jersey’s Commercial Multifamily Industry in 2012? In 2011, summit attendees learned of significant demographic and societal changes which appear to bode well for the state’s multifamily sector in the long-term. Notably, Generation X and the seniors population will place significant new demand on the myriad of for-rent units in Gold Coast, Northern New Jersey, Central/Princeton and Southern/Greater Philadelphia markets. However, there are challenges, notably the state’s unemployment rate, recently hitting 9.8% – a number not seen since 1977. How are the state’s leading commercial real estate firms responding to the demand for apartment units in the face of a potential national leadership change and continued economic uncertainty at home?
— Jason Pucci, Chief Operating Officer at Kislak Company, Inc
engaging for the attendees.”
— Michael Fasano Vice President/Regional Manager, Marcus & Millichap
Join 350+ commercial real estate executives to discuss the opportunities and challenges in the state’s exciting apartment industry. Agenda coverage will include:
- The Outlook for Multifamily Investment, Development & Leasing: Analysis & Review of Demand Drivers for the Myriad of Apartment Buildings from Luxury to Affordable
- The Multifamily Legends Panel: Industry Heavy-Hitters Discuss Election-Year Challenges and Rising New Jersey Submarkets
- Investor Power Panel: What are the Acquisition Strategies of REITS and other Well-Capitalized Firms in Today’s Environment?
- Financing Multifamily Acquisition & New Development in a Low-Interest Rate Environment: What are the New and Emerging Debt (and Equity) Programs Available in 2012?
Hear Experts in New Jersey’s Multifamily/Apartment Industry, Including:
Mitchell E. Hersh,,
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
Jeffrey G. Otteau, Otteau Valuation Group, Inc.
Additional Agenda Coverage will include:
- Geographic Drilldown: The Outlook for Multifamily & Apartment Building Investment and Development in Northern New Jersey, Gold Coast, Central/Princeton and Southern/Greater Philadelphia.
- New Investment Alternatives in Multifamily, Including: Student, Seniors Housing, Modular, For-Rent Single-Family & More
- Technology, Management and Operations: How are the Most Innovative Firms Approaching the Unique Amenity Demands of Today’s Renters in the Face of Accelerating Technology?
- Enhanced Rental Payment Performance: Strategies for Achieving Higher Occupancy, Lower Turnover and Improved NOI in the Myriad of for-Rent Units
- Fireside Chat with New Jersey Multifamily Firm of the Year: Firm TBA
- The New Multifamily Alternative: Exploring the Rise of Seniors’ Housing and Assisted Living Assets in Multifamily Investor Portfolios