Attendance Builds for Industrial Summit: Join National & Northeast-Regional Developers, Investors & Capital Sources on June 21
Demand dynamics for industrial real estate are changing rapidly in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and other northeast regions due mostly to the rapid growth of “Amazon Prime” and other online consumer-friendly retailers. Industrial developers and landlords are responding to the demands of these online retailers, specifically the speed-to-market challenge, the evolving warehouse footprint, employment trends and patterns, and the overall impact on the region’s transit system. How is the e-commerce fulfillment center different from the traditional industrial asset in terms of the type of footprint required, number of employees required to execute online sales, and the overall impact on transit in terms of number of trucks and delivery methods?
In addition, the macro economic recovery in the United States and improvements to the Bayonne Bridge continue to enhance opportunities for traditional industrial landlords and supply-chain firms. What are the unique opportunities in traditional industrial real estate and the supply chain in 2016?
If you are active in industrial real estate in the northeast markets, you will not want to miss The Third Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit in Jersey City on June 21. 500 executives from 300 firms have attended this popular summit over the last two years.
“A very high quality event. All the players attend, share ideas and network.” — Gordon F. DuGan Chief Executive Officer, Director, Gramercy Property Trust
ARE YOU ACTIVE IN INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE? The northeast region, notably New Jersey, boasts one of the largest industrial markets in the nation, with easy access to New York City, Philadelphia and other metropolitan regions. The region is home to Port Newark, where officials are investing $500 million into expansion before 2030, doubling the number of containers moving through the terminal.
** The Fourth Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit will be held at The Newark Club in Newark on June 21, 2016 **
50 speakers will participate in 10 panel discussions at covering the most important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges in the NJ, NY and PA industrial areas, including:
- The New Jersey and New York Economic Outlook, Including Review of Port Activities and Consumer Buying Patterns
- Northeast Industrial Real Estate 360: Analysis of the Influx of New Capital, Cap Rate Compression and Improvements in Pricing
- Industrial Development Accelerates: How are Executives Approaching the Region’s Limited Supply, How are They Securing Financing and What Types of Assets are in the Pipeline?
- Special End-User Focus, Including: Supply-Chain, Logistics, E-Commerce Distribution and New Industrial Real Estate Tenants
- New Jersey Industrial Real Estate Market Analysis: New Development, Investors, Capital Sources & Rising End-Users in the Face of Increasing Operating Costs
- Industrial Real Estate Institutional Investment Panel: REITs, Private Equity and Venture Capital Approach Opportunities in the Rebounding Industrial CRE Sector
- Special Focus: Regional Tax Incentives for New Development & Repositioning of Assets
- Next-Generation Industrial: Repositioning Urban Infill Assets for Technology & Creative Space
|Event Speaker / Sponsor Inquiries: Brian Klebash 917-460-3572 | email@example.com or Adam Knobloch 646-428-4705 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233|