CapRate Events, LLC is pleased to present Healthcare & Real Estate (TM) on June 12, 2012 in New York City.
Healthcare & Real Estate 2012 will bring together leading healthcare and medical, real estate and capital markets executives from Greater New York City and around the nation. Executives from metropolitan New York, New York City, and other northeast regions, including New England, are expected to attend for important discussion, debate and networking on the state of healthcare in the United States, the implementation of healthcare reform and the various investment and development opportunities in the myriad of medical office buildings, research facilities and seniors’ housing.
** UPDATE JUNE 11: More than 225 executives from 160 firms have made plans to attend. 230+ are expected tomorrow. On-site registration will be available beginning at 7:30am**
|A Powerful Agenda: Hear Two Keynote Presentations|
|Luncheon Keynote: The Impact of Today’s Political Cycle on Healthcare & Real Estate||
Edward John “Ed” Rollins
Edward John “Ed” Rollins is a Republican campaign consultant and advisor who has worked on several high-profile political campaigns in the United States. Rollins is best known for his work as National Campaign Director to Ronald Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.
Morning Keynote Address: Reform or Not? Who Cares! The Inevitable Change in Healthcare Delivery from Inpatient to Outpatient and its Impact on Real Estate
Scott A. Mason, D.P.A., FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader, Cushman & Wakefield
Scott Mason recently joined Cushman & Wakefield and serves in the newly created position of Executive Managing Director and Leader, Healthcare Practice Group. Scott comes to C&W with over 25 years of experience as a well-known healthcare strategy consultant, providing strategic advice and transactional oversight to more than 400 hundred hospital/health system clients in 40 states.
** GREATER NEW YORK’S PREMIER HCRE CONFERENCE** As of June 8, 210 senior-level executives from 130 firms in 20 states have already made plans to attend.
>> Conference Update 5/31: Hear Republican Strategist Ed Rollins; 170+ Make Plans to Attend
Event Sponsors & Exhibitors:
“In this environment of ACOs and healthcare reform, acquisition appetite for healthcare real estate has broadened beyond medical offices through the continuum of care; property types include acute care facilities, urgent care centers, clinics, and long-term care facilities. We will be discussing investment parameters from a variety of capital sources on June 12th.” — Laca Wong Hammond, Head of Healthcare Real Estate, Raymond James | Morgan Keegan
Who Should Attend and Participate?
- Healthcare industry executives
- Healthcare real estate investors and developers
- Capital Sources
- Real estate research firms
- Public agencies
Healthcare & Real Estate 2012 agenda coverage highlights:
Chief Investment Officer,
American Realty Capital Healthcare
Executive Vice President,
Seavest Healthcare Properties
- Exclusive: New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the most active under-the-radar investors in the expanding healthcare real estate spectrum today?
- New York City Healthcare Forum: Hear from and network with the city’s leading healthcare real estate investors, brokers and medical executives
- Key Data: Analysis and review of market fundamentals, cap rates and investment sales volume
- Development Outlook in the Northeast: Focus on New Jersey, Suburban New York and Connecticut
- Investment Outlook: Who are the most active buyers today?
- Management, Leasing and Technology Innovations
- CRE &Tenant Relationships
- “Niche Opportunities in the Niche:” Analysis and review of the rapid rise and interest in seniors’ living