Emerging Chicago & Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities: Join the Region’s Most Active Developers, Investors and Tenants on June 5
Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region’s most active healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014: Chicago. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it boost the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate? Join 40 speakers in 10 panels and the expected 400+ attendees for important discussion, debate and networking on June 5.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Healthcare & Real Estate 2014: Chicago:
10: Gain valuable market intelligence into real estate opportunities tied to The Affordable Care Act
9: Meet active debt sources (banks, life companies, CMBS) for your next development/investment deal
8: Hear from equity players and learn about unique JV partnerships
7: Meet hospital systems and doctors, and learn about their unique tenant issues
6: Meet MOB developers and investors and learn about how-and where-they are investing
5: Gain real intel when you will hear 50 speakers participate in 12 panel discussions
4: Take advantage of various networking opportunities: breakfast, AM breaks, lunch, and PM breaks = new business development
3: Hear about new and emerging opportunities in seniors’ housing
2: Develop relationships that matter
1: More networking time, Chicago-style!
Who Should Attend? * Commercial real estate investors * Developers * Debt sources * Healthcare tenants * Equity sources * Property management firms * Attorneys * Technology firms * Architects * Construction firms * Regional economic development executives
“Now that the uncertainty surrounding the healthcare law has passed, hospitals are starting to green light projects. It’s a slow process, but the hospitals will spend money. Their strategic plans could be any myriad of options from build-outs, completely new hospitals and physician group acquisitions. Join us on June 5 to learn more.” James Groves, VP/Healthcare Capital Markets, Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
“The amount of capital now chasing seniors housing and care real estate is unprecedented. Institutional investors continue to find the ‘Silver Tsumani’ story of the baby boomers aging attractive. This investor intrigue when coupled with the relatively low cost of capital continues to drive demand for such investment. Learn more on June 5 in Chicago.” – Ben Firestone, Managing Director – Founding Partner, Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors
Participating investors, developers & owners as of June 2, include:
- Alter Asset Management
- American Realty Capital
- Brackett Flagship Properties, LLC
- Buccaneer Development Inc.
- Carter Validus
- Cornerstone Companies, Inc.
- Crossroads Development Partners
- Duke Realty
- EnTrust Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Focus Healthcare Partners
- Hammes Company
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- HDP | Healthcare Development Partners
- Healthcare Realty Trust
- Health Care REIT
- HSA Commercial Real Estate
- Inland Real Estate Services
- Irgens Partners, LLC
- Landmark Healthcare Faciliies LLC
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc.
- MB Real Estate
- McCaffery Interests
- Medix Holdings
- MedProperties Group
- Read King Medical Development
- Rushmore Properties, LLC
- Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- SPIRIT Realty Capital
- STORE Capital
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Ventas REIT (partial list)
Keywords & Conference Themes: Healthcare Real Estate | Healthcare Delivery Innovations | Affordable Care Act | Debt Financing | Equity Investors | Alternative Capital Sources | Medical Office Building Outlook | End-User Perspective
- Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
- Analysis & Review of Chicago, Metropolitan Chicago and Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings & Research Facilities
- Exploring New Markets & New Opportunities in Greater Chicago & the Midwest, Including Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact
Fireside Chat with Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Firm of the Year: TBA Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who Will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
- Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
- The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
- Seniors’ Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a ‘BOOM’ Opportunity in the Seniors’ Housing Sector?
- The Midwest Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
- New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
“Healthcare real estate is now the darling of the industry. Learn more during Healthcare & Real Estate 2014″
- Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President-Management Services Group, Health Care REIT.
“I enjoyed the New York healthcare conference, a well-run event.” — Max G. Newland, Kayne Anderson Real Estate Advisors