HISTORIC HUDSON COUNTY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE EVENT: The event is SOLD OUT. On-site registration is available on a standby basis Tuesday morning.
New Jersey’s Gold Coast is the Tri-State’s next big real estate market, benefiting from proximity to Manhattan and an influx of new multifamily renters, the myriad of high-end retailers and new hotels. Indeed, the Gold Coast is attracting new investors, developers, capital sources, and tenants, and will be the focus of CRE’s Gold Coast Investment Summit, a new and innovative real estate conference. Featuring special remarks from NJEDA President & Chief Operating Officer, Timothy J. Lizura. On the heels of the popular New Jersey Apartment Summit, CRE will go beyond the headlines with a summit devoted exclusively to Gold Coast investment and development in the various property types: office, retail, hotel, multifamily, industrial, healthcare and innovative mixed-use. All of the most active firms will attend and participate.
Produced in Association with:
Who Should Attend?
* Commercial real estate investors * Developers * Debt sources * Equity sources * Property management firms * Attorneys * Technology firms * Architects * Construction firms * Regional economic development executives
* Expand your real estate network with the most active and innovative firms: Develop new relationships
* Hear candid analysis of market conditions and opportunities from industry thought-leaders: Develop a winning game plan for the next 12 months
* New voices and new perspectives in real estate: More value for your conference investment
* Innovative content and high-level information: Significant takeaway value
If you are looking to become more active in the exciting Gold Coast region and hot submarkets such as Fort Lee, Liberty Harbor, Canal Crossing, Weehawken, Hoboken and Union City, you will not want to miss this important event!
Sponsors & Exhibitors:
The Gold Coast Investment Summit will offer expert review of important regional trends:
- Analysis of burgeoning submarkets: Fort Lee, Liberty Harbor, Canal Crossing, Weehawken and Union City
- JV equity partnerships for new Gold Coast development
- Analysis of multifamily rental growth in Gold Coast markets: Have new tenants emerged since 2011? And, what types of apartment units and amenities are on their radars?
- Luxury, mixed-income or affordable: What types of assets are coming online in Gold Coast markets and why?
- State of the office market: What types of tenants are seeking to locate in Gold Coast office buildings, and why?
- Transit update: PATH and NJ Transit expansion plans and the impact on regional growth
- High-end retail and state-of-the-art mixed-use expansion in Gold Coast markets: Starbucks, Trader Joe’s and Chipotle seek Gold Coast real estate.
Hear 40+ Speakers, NEW VOICES and THE MOST ACTIVE Industry Executives, Including: [Content protected]
>> See the other 35 speakers: View the detailed agenda.
Gold Coast Fact: With a combined population of approximately 625,000, the Hudson Waterfront, if incorporated into a single city, would be the twenty-first most populous in the country with one of the smallest land areas of 35.7 square miles. Its communities have some of the highest residential densities in the United States.