Interested in Student Housing or Seniors Housing? Do Not Miss NYC Conference on September 9 to Network with All of the Most Active Firms NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — ** STUDENT HOUSING, SENIOR HOUSING & MODULAR HOUSING SUMMIT ** CapRate…
August 7, 2013
Capitalize on today’s market opportunities with The National Apartment Summit Series and our next conference, The Student Housing & Multifamily Alternatives Investment Summit. This 1/2 day summit will feature industry thought-leaders in eight high-level panel discussions. 200-300 are expected to convene in Midtown Manhattan for this important Q3 market intelligence and networking conference on September 9.
CapRate Events (CRE) is leading the real estate discussion with the industry’s best information, high-quality networking and meaningful business growth opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
* Commercial real estate investors
* Debt Sources (Banks, Life Companies, GSEs, Conduit Lenders)
* Equity sources
* Property Management Firms
* Technology Firms .
* Construction Firms
* Regional Economic Development Executives
* Expand your real estate network with the most active and innovative firms: Develop new relationships
* Hear candid analysis of market conditions and opportunities from industry thought-leaders: Develop a winning game plan for the next 12 months
* Hear new voices and new perspectives in real estate: Get more value for your conference investment
Our prior multifamily/apartment conferences included:
** The New York Summer Multifamily/Apartment Summit ** | New York, NY | July 24, 2013 | 400 executives attended
** The National Apartment Summit ** | Vienna, VA | September 2011 | 375 executives attended
** The New Jersey Apartment Summit ** | Florham Park, NJ | November 2011 | 330 executives attended
** The Northern Metro Multifamily & Mixed-Use CRE Summit ** | White Plains, NY | April 2012 | 240 executives attended
** The Second Annual National Apartment Summit ** | Washington, D.C. | October 2012 | 415 executives attended
** The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit ** | Florham Park, NJ | November 2012 | 350 executives attended
CapRate Events, LLC
Brian Klebash | President & Founder | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Knobloch | Director of Client Relations | 646-428-4706 | email@example.com
Dennis Riley | Director – National Accounts | 646-331-8777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronnie Niederman | Telemarketer | 212-873-3484